Graphium UV Inkjet Hybrid PressNEW
Graphium digital inket web press.
Graphium UV Inkjet Hybrid Press
Experience added flexibility and productivity to print virtually any label on virtually any substrate. Introducing Graphium, a high speed digital UV inkjet Hybrid press that offers label and packaging converters an opportunity to boost productivity, improve margins and open new print options previously unavailable through traditional digital, screen, or flexo technologies.
Graphium UV Inkjet Hybrid Press for durable labels and specialty print
Graphium™ represents the next generation of UV inkjet hybrid press for durable labels and specialty print. Finally you have a press that allows you to fully embrace complex label and specialty jobs that simply aren’t achievable with stand-alone conventional or inkjet presses. The durability of Graphium digital ink allows converters to move work that was traditional screen or flexo to digital for the first time. Graphium makes converting short to medium print jobs profitable, as the press streamlines workflow, requires less setup material, less ink/varnish/laminate, provides lower running waste and eliminates overruns.
- Durable digital ink ideal for durable label production
- Consistent print speed regardless of number of ink stations
- Low-cost pre-press
- Low-cost short to medium production
- No click charge
- Inline converting capabilities
- Change-over is instantaneous
- Added value embellishments. (Via Flexo and finishing options) metallic inks, UV/aqueous and specialty coatings, embossing, die cutting
- Gloss Ink finish
- High-opacity digital white
- Excellent adhesion, light fastness and durability
- Repeatable quality and color
- Comparable to flexo/screen
- Variable data option
- Support for unqualified substrate