Mutoh's ValueCut 2 Multi-Purpose Cutting Plotter line
Mutoh’s ValueCut 2 Multi-Purpose cutting plotter family offers all application features required by professional sign makers.
The ValueCut 2 family of plotters excel in traditional vinyl cutting for lettering jobs, contour cutting of pre-printed stickers, and cut through feature for the creation of individual stickers.
Mutoh ValueCut 2 Cutting Plotter Family Enabling the finest cutting quality with excellent tracking, the Kona cutting plotter is available in three models:
- ValueCut 600 - maximum media width of 30"
- ValueCut 1300 - maximum media width of 62"
- ValueCut 1800 - maximum media width of 74"
- Three models to choose from: ValueCut 600 - 24" , ValueCut 1300 - 52" and ValueCut 1800 - 72"
- Three models to choose from to meet your production work flow and requirements.
- ValueCut 2 Cutters offer the finest cutting quality with excellent tracking.
- Multi-segment aligning allows you to cut jobs longer than you ever thought possible.
- Low maintenance.
- Easy to install and operate. Mutoh ValueCut 2 cutters are the easiest cutters to operate with our bounding box alignment process; this saves you valuable time on every project you print.
- Multi-purpose cutting. Sign cutting, lettering, contour cutting, decals and cut through.
- Media Sensor Disablement. The ValueCut 2 allows you to disable the media sensor making it easier for users to cut transparent media.
- Additional Ethernet Port. An added Ethernet port allows you to run multiple cutters from the same computer, over longer distances.
- Built to last, featuring Mutoh’s outstanding craftsmanship and rugged construction. Mutoh cutters are renowned for being carefully crafted to rigorous standards for years of profitable use.
- AAS Copy feature. This new feature will allow users to perform repeated cut jobs with one click from the RIP.