FUJIFILM PRESENTS COMPREHENSIVE SYNAPSE IMAGING INFORMATICS AND ENTERPRISE IMAGING PORTFOLIO AT RSNA 2018
November 15, 2018
STAMFORD, Conn., (Booth #2545)– FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.will showcase its complete line of innovative Enterprise Imaging and Informatics solutions at the Radiological Society of North America’s (RSNA) annual meeting to be held from November 25-30, 2018 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in hands-on demonstrations of Fujifilm’s robust technologies including Synapse® 5 PACS, VNA, Enterprise Information System, Cardiology, 3D, and Enterprise Viewer. In addition to presenting its comprehensive enterprise imaging product portfolio, Fujifilm will highlight its Cloud Services offering and feature an in-booth Artificial Intelligence (AI) lab to demonstrate REiLi, Fujifilm’s innovative AI platform in development within Synapse 5 PACS.
“Fujifilm’s Medical Informatics and Enterprise Imaging solutions are designed to transform radiology workflow and ultimately, patient care,” said Johann Fernando, Ph.D., Chief Operating Officer of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. “Our best in breed Enterprise Imaging solutions drive operational efficiency across and beyond the healthcare institution—ensuring true interoperability and the secure accessibility of patient records which spurs collaborative care.”
The following Fujifilm technologies will be showcased in booth #2545:
- Synapse 5 PACS — Designed with speed and functionality in mind, Synapse 5 PACS is a next-generation, secure server-side technology that enables instant access of massive datasets, working within the most popular browsers while using less bandwidth throughout the enterprise. Synapse 5 PACS will include Synapse Communications which features an enhanced suite of tools including a native chat, emergency department findings, results escalation and tracking, and radiologist peer review—all of which help create a tailored workflow and a closed loop of communication between the radiology department and enterprise clinical departments.
- Synapse VNA — At the core of Fujifilm's comprehensive Enterprise Imaging portfolio, the TeraMedica division of Fujifilm’s patented Synapse VNA is an industry leader in the vendor-neutral archive market by integrating more specialties, more devices, and more data than any other VNA. Through industry standards, healthcare organizations can achieve cost savings, impact clinical outcomes, optimize workflow efficiencies, securely manage all departmental data and experience true imaging interoperability.
- Synapse EIS — Synapse Enterprise Information System (EIS), is one of the most comprehensive radiology information systems and informatics workflow managers on the market. Synapse EIS enables providers to engage with their patients, improving quality of patient care and accuracy while also reducing costs.
- Synapse Cardiology — Making its RSNA debut on the latest Synapse platform, this nextgeneration, secure server-side rendering technology enables instant access of massive cardiology datasets. Synapse Cardiology Viewer works within the most popular browsers while using less bandwidth throughout the enterprise. Developed with ongoing direction from cardiologists, Synapse Cardiology offers capabilities and tools that help streamline image review and reporting across cardiac catheterization, ECG management, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, 3D imaging and vascular ultrasound workflows.
- Synapse 3D — Designed for use across multiple specialties including radiology, cardiology, surgery and more, Synapse 3D is an enterprise-wide solution for quickly performing advanced visualization workflows and accessing 3D rendered images. Full integration with Synapse 5 PACS and Synapse Cardiology means seamless access from any Synapse diagnostic viewer.
- Synapse Cloud Services — A scalable environment shaped to host and manage the Synapse Enterprise Imaging portfolio. Critical-access hospitals, imaging centers, and teleradiology providers can take advantage of Fujifilm’s cloud-based infrastructure and interoperability of software to maximize efficiency and cost savings.
“With Fujifilm healthcare IT solutions on their side, today’s radiologists are better equipped than ever before to achieve diagnostic accuracy, operational efficiency, and improved patient care, said Bill Lacy, Vice President of Medical Informatics at FUJIFILM Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc..
“We invite attendees to visit our booth and see for themselves how our robust enterprise imaging technologies can help them thrive in today’s value-based, collaborative care environment.”
To learn more information, or book your RSNA demo with Fujifilm, visit rsna.fujimed.com
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities today and well into the future. From an unrivaled selection of digital x-ray systems, to the Synapse® brand of PACS, RIS and cardiovascular products, to advanced women’s health imaging systems, Fujifilm has products that are ideal for any size imaging environment. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. – Endoscopy supplies high quality, technologically advanced endoscopic imaging solutions and devices to the medical field. TeraMedica Division delivers healthcare informatics, and is the leading provider of vendor neutral, enterprise-wide solutions for unrestricted medical image management. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, CT. For more information please visitwww.fujimed.comand www.fujifilmendoscopy.com
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation in Tokyo, Japan, brings innovative solutions to a broad range of global industries by leveraging its depth of knowledge and fundamental technologies derived from photographic film. Its proprietary core technologies contribute to the fields of healthcare, graphic systems, highly functional materials, optical devices, digital imaging and document products. These products and services are based on its extensive portfolio of chemical, mechanical, optical, electronic and imaging technologies. For the year ended March 31, 2018, the company had global revenues of $23.0 billion, at an exchange rate of 106 yen to the dollar. Fujifilm is committed to responsible environmental stewardship and good corporate citizenship. For more information, please visitwww.fujifilmholdings.com