- 1.Prepare the 3D Viewer V1.
- 2.Prepare the formatted media (SD card / SDHC card).
- The firmware updating procedure requires the formatted media.
- Note that formatting procedure will delete all data on the media, including protected files. Always copy any important files that you do not want to lose to your PC beforehand.
<NOTICE> Please do not use xD-picture card for this upgrade purpose, as the memory media. This operation will not be proceeded.
- 3.Prepare the memory card reader.
Outline of the procedure for upgrade
After downloading the firmware upgrade software, the data must be copied into the media. Then, the media is inserted to the viewer and the upgrade procedure is operated through function installed in the viewer. For copying the firmware upgrade software, please use the memory card reader available on the market.
- After upgrading the firmware, the operation will be changed from original version of the owner's manual. Please download the following PDF file in detail.
How to use this updater
STEP1 Downloading the firmware upgrade software
STEP2 Copy the firmware upgrade software to the formatted media by using the memory card reader.
STEP3 Insert the media into the viewer.
STEP4 Please switch on the viewer and operate directly by using MENU function.
- *Set “MENU” function and select “SET-UP”. Then, “FORM.VERSION” can be selectable for upgrading the firmware. Then, set OK button.
- *Please follow the procedure indicated in the following PDF file in detail
STEP5 After completion of upgrade procedure, please power off the viewer and power on again.
- *By checking “FIRM.VERSION” function in the “SET-UP” menu, upgraded version number (ver2.00) is displayed.