The content on this page is intended to healthcare professionals and equivalents.
The FDX Visionary - DR is an advanced system providing excellent image quality and enabling bone densitometry practitioners to deliver fast examinations.
The FDX Visionary - DR is an advanced 2D-Fan Beam system capable of performing fast and high image quality routine exams for osteoporosis diagnosis (hip, spine, forearm), as well as providing a wide range of applications including: Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Lateral Spine, Morphometry, and Whole Body.
Based on a 256-element multi-array detector, the 2D-Fan Beam is a technology designed to provide the highest image resolution for an optimal diagnosis.
Fast & Precise
Designed to perform examinations in 15 seconds per site, making it one of the most powerful solutions available.
The FDX Visionary - DR provides a wide range of applications for routine and advanced exams including orthopaedics, paediatrics and body composition.
Multiple users on different workstations can quickly import or export exams through DICOM from FDX Visionary - DR to the PACS and RIS.
Technology and Performance
- Based on a 4 line, 64 element multi-array detector, the 2D Fan-Beam provides the highest image resolution for an optimal diagnosis.
- FDX Visionary-DR was designed to perform examinations in only 15 seconds per site, making it one of the most powerful solutions available.
- FDX Visionary-DR meets the needs of the most demanding practitioners searching for a powerful, complete and precise tool.
Options and Applications:
A Complete Diagnostic Experience
- FDX Visionary-DR is a complete device that in addition to routine exams for osteoporosis diagnosis (hip, spine, forearm), provides a wide range of applications including: Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Lateral Spine, Morphometry, Whole Body.
- FDX Visionary-DR software is based on a development which has been improving over the last 15 years. Heavily informed by user feedback, the result is an intuitive software interface.
- 3D-DXA is a breakthrough technology that uses routine BMD images to modelize a 3D image of the femur. This technology brings new information about bone structure for a more accurate diagnosis and an adapted treatment. This feature is only available on the DMS range.
- BODY COMPOSITION gives fast, complete and accurate measurements of fat and muscle per body region. Advanced fat and lean medical parameters and normality curves are provided for use in sports medicine, weight management and medical applications.
Multi Element – 2D array, 256 Pixels (4 x 64)
2D-Fan Beam technology designed to provide the highest image resolution for an optimal diagnosis.
Designed to perform examinations in 15 seconds per site, making it one of the most powerful solutions available
Osteoporosis diagnosis: Based on all relevant multisite examinations hip, dual hip, spine, forearm, as well as a whole body and vertebral assessment.
Fracture risk assessment: based on automatic tools such as:
The FRAX tool (developed by the W.H.O.) to evaluate patients’ fracture risk.
Morphometric tools help assess fracture risk using morphological parameters such as angle and distance.
Digital Vertebral Assessment (DVA): for lateral assessment of fractures.
Body composition (for weight management): Bone%, Lean%, Fat%.
Following children's growth
Skeletal age comparison
Orthopedic module for femur, knee, lateral knee as well as elbow, shoulder, forearm, foot, hand and spine.
Modern user friendly, ergonomic and intuitive interface: Improves user conditions and increases workflow Automatic ROI and interface color selection
Patient & Doctor letter editor
Data importation from other bone densitometers
Dicom push & print & worklist
Workstation & multi-user data base access
The FDX Visionary-DR is manufactured by DMS Imaging