The power of people, the imagination of innovation; we are leading the digital future. Fujifilm - a great place to learn, explore and grow, personally and professionally. Explore the possibilities.
The power of people, the imagination of innovation; we are leading the digital future.
We are more than ink on paper or the world as seen through a lens. From recovering your critical data to helping newspapers publish tomorrow’s headlines. Whether it’s the nostalgia of an old photograph, or our latest generation of Digital Cameras, we aim to capture photographs as the human eye sees them.
Your health and well-being can be cared for with our medical imaging and life sciences products. We can cast your message across a massive wall mural using state-of-the art digital display graphics or simply help capture that spontaneous shot with our INSTAX camera products.
Our pursuit of leading edge technologies and relentless drive to exceed our customers’ needs and expectations make us the best at what we do.
Come and see for yourself.
FUJIFILM, Communications of Life!
At Fujifilm, we value our people and the contributions they make to our success. We believe that employee satisfaction is the cornerstone of our success and we provide a work environment that is collaborative and supportive.
We value diversity and demonstrate this commitment in our workforce, community involvement, marketing strategies, and with our vendors and suppliers.
We emphasize performance, development, and accountability. To that end, we provide our people with initiatives that enhance their performance, development, and recognize and reward their contributions.
We recruit and select people both internally and externally who are qualified, team-oriented, and committed to mutual success. We believe that our people are our greatest assets.
Come and see for yourself.
FUJIFILM, Communications of Life!
Compensation & Benefits
At Fujifilm, we believe in rewarding our people for their efforts. The benefits we offer are comprehensive and competitive, and are designed to help our people meet their broader life needs.
These benefits include:
- Competitive compensation program (base pay + bonus).
- Company sponsored benefits plan including health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability programs.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan with employer and employee contribution options.
- Training and Development opportunities from work-related seminars, to web-based interactive training, to educational assistance programs.
- “Making It Happen” recognition program.
- Employee referral reward program.
- Annual Service Awards to recognize and reward service milestones.
- Social Committee events.
Come and see for yourself.
FUJIFILM, Communications of Life!
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
FUJIFILM respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities
Our policy on Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities:
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
It is FUJIFILM’s goal to provide goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We are also committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services and allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in similar way as other customers. We will communicate with people in ways that take into account their disability. We will train staff who communicate with customers on how to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
Use of Assistive Devices, Service Animals and Support Persons
We are committed to serving people with disabilities who use assistive devices. We welcome people with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal in the areas of our facility that are open to the public. We will ensure that staff members who interact with customers are trained in how to interact with people with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal. We are also committed to welcoming people with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person. At no time will a person with a disability be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on our premises.
At FUJIFILM, our ultimate goal is to meet and surpass customer expectations while servicing customers with disabilities. As such, comments regarding how well those expectations are being met are welcome and appreciated. Feedback can be made by mail, email, or verbally by telephone. Customers that provide their contact information with formal feedback will receive an acknowledgement of their feedback within five business days of its receipt. The acknowledgement will indicate how the matter will be addressed and when the individual will be notified of the outcome. FUJIFILM will follow up on any actions arising from the feedback, and the timeframe for implementation will be provided as part of the notification of outcome.
Fujifilm Canada Inc.
600 Suffolk Court
Mississauga, ON L5R 4G4
Attention: Human Resources
Multi-year Accessibility Policy and Plan
FUJIFILM Canada Multi-year Accessibility Policy and Plan
The 2014-21 Accessibility Plan outlines the policies and actions that FUJIFILM Canada has and/or will put into place to improve opportunities for people with disabilities. The Multi-year Accessibility Plan will be reviewed on a yearly basis to reflect on FUJIFILM’S accomplishments in improving our services for those with disabilities, and to maintain compliance with the Integrated Accessibility Standard Regulation (IASR).
FUJIFILM executed the AODA Customer Service Standard requirements in line with the compliance date of January 1, 2012. FUJIFILM is committed to compliance with the AODA customer service requirements. FUJIFILM has completed and posted our Customer Service and Accessibility Policy via our external website, completed customer service training for required employees in Ontario, and followed our reporting obligations under the Act.
Statement of Commitment
FUJIFILM is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Workplace Emergency Response Information Standard
Accessible Emergency Information
FUJIFILM is committed to providing customers and clients with publicly available emergency information in an accessible way upon request. We will also provide employees with disabilities with individualized emergency response information when necessary.
FUJIFILM has created a process for documenting accessibility issues for employees and for documenting individualized workplace emergency response information, to comply with the AODA Employment Standard: Workplace Emergency Response Information.
FUJIFILM is committed to maintaining a safe workplace for all employees and will continue to document workplace emergency plans, and revise and review existing emergency plans, for employees, and specifically those requiring assistance with accessibility, in the event of an emergency.
FUJIFILM provides training to relevant employees on Ontario’s accessibility laws and on the Ontario Human Rights Code as it relates to people with disabilities. Training will be mandatory and will be provided using our internet based Talent Management System, allowing us to manage and track its completion.
FUJIFILM will take the following steps to ensure relevant employees are provided with the training needed to meet Ontario’s accessible laws by January 1, 2015:
- Deliver training to all employees in Ontario that provides information on:
- The IASR requirements that apply to FUJIFILM employees;
- What you have to do under the Ontario Human Rights Code (related to disabilities).
- FUJIFILM provides training to:
- all employees who interact with customers and/or the public; and
- anyone who is involved in developing our organization’s policies, including managers, senior leaders and executives.
FUJIFILM will take the following steps to consider the needs of people with disabilities when designing, procuring, or acquiring self-service kiosks:
- The Photofinishing Technical department will be consulted on and asked to consider the needs of people with disabilities when designing our self-service kiosks.
Information and Communications Standard
FUJIFILM is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities. We will consult with people with disabilities to determine their information and communication needs when appropriate.
To comply with the AODA Customer Service Standard, FUJIFILM has put into place an accessible feedback process to receive and respond to feedback from customers and members of the public who have a disability. FUJIFILM has made the feedback process available to the public, and it is available in accessible formats on request. Please visit www.fujifilm.ca/about/careers for information on providing feedback to FUJFILM regarding accessibility issues.
FUJIFILM will take the following steps to ensure all publicly available information is made accessible upon request by January 1, 2016:
- Let the public know that we will make information accessible upon request.
- Consult with people who request accessible information to determine how to meet their needs.
FUJIFILM will take the following steps to make all websites and content conform with WCAG 2.0, Level AA by January 1, 2021:
- Ensure that any new websites or existing websites going through a significant refresh conform with the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, initially at Level A and increasing to Level AA.
FUJIFILM is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We have taken the following steps to notify the public and staff that, when requested, FUJIFILM will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired.
- Let job applicants know that we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process.
- If a job applicant requests accommodation, consult with them and make adjustments that best suit their needs.
- Notify successful applicants of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.
Information for Employees
FUJIFILM has taken the following steps to ensure employees know about our organization’s policies for supporting employees with disabilities. By January 1, 2016, we will:
- Ensure our staff are aware of our organization’s policies for supporting employees with disabilities.
- Inform our employees about these policies when:
- when we hire new employees;
- when we change the policies.
Processes to Accommodate Employees
FUJIFILM is committed to our “Return to Work” policy for individuals who have been absent from work due to a disability. This policy ensures that we will:
- Develop individual accommodation plans for employees that have been absent due to a disability.
- Outline the steps that we take to help our employees return to work when they:
- have been absent because of a disability, and
- need some form of disability-related accommodation to return to work.
We will take the following steps to ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account when FUJIFILM is using performance management, career development and redeployment processes. By January 1, 2016, we will:
- Make performance management accessible by:
- Reviewing our employees’ accommodation plans to understand their needs and see whether we need to make adjustments to help them succeed;
- Making performance management documents, such as performance reviews and performance improvement plans, available in accessible formats, such as large print, when asked, and
- Providing feedback and coaching to employees in a way that is accessible to them, such as using plain language for an employee who has a learning disability.
- Make career development opportunities accessible to employees with disabilities by:
- Providing training opportunities for skill development, or;
- Allowing employees to take on more responsibilities in their current position;
- Consider what we could do to help our employees with disabilities succeed in other positions in our organization when they change jobs.
FUJIFILM will take steps to prevent and remove any other accessibility barriers to employment as identified by the public, employees, and clients of FUJIFILM as required and requested.
FUJIFILM will meet the Accessibility Standards for the Design of Public Spaces when building or making major modifications to public spaces. Relevant public spaces in our facility include:
- Service-related elements like service counters and waiting areas;
- Accessible parking.
FUJIFILM will put the following procedures in place to prevent service disruptions to its accessible parts of its public spaces in accordance with the IASR.
- In the event of a service disruption, we will notify the public of the service disruption and alternatives available.
For more information, questions, or concerns regarding accessibility at FUJIFILM or to request communication in an accessible format, please contact Human Resources using the contact information provided below.