Now You Can… Have One Workflow Solution. From Proof to Print to Cut
The Fujifilm edition of Caldera's Grand RIP is designed to be the center of your inkjet and screen workflow. With support for over 800 different printers, its quite likely that it can drive every printer, and finishing system in your shop. Combine this with an easy to use interface and Fujifilm's technical expertise in color and you have a recipe for success. Perhaps most exciting is the addition of the Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE). This allows the RIP to interpret the native PDF file to increase speed and eliminate problems with transparencies and layers. Let us show you how Fujifilm and Caldera can make a difference to the quality and consistency of the work you produce. Let us show you how you can use one solution. From print to cut.
For the Canadian market, please contact your local sales representative.
- Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) eliminates problems with PDFs
- One RIP Solution - support for over 800 printers & cutters
- Analyze cost on each job printed
- Help designers match corporate spot colors with new Color Book
- Save 15-20% on ink usage with Ink Optimization
- Support for all Fujifilm printers
- Backed by Fujifilm service & support