Fujicolor Crystal Archive Professional Digital Paper Type DPII SilkNEW
This paper delivers high quality prints on a silk surface, more difficult to scan than other surfaces, providing further protection for the photographer beyond the copyright backprint.
- Vibrant Color Reproduction - Expanded color reproduction range with high saturation, ideally suited to commercial portraiture.
- Pure Whites - Clearer, more distinct print images and sharper text quality.
- Silk Surface - More common in years past, this silk surface is now distinctive.
- Excellent Image Stability - Highest level of silver halide image stability for display.
- Printer Calibration - Same as Super Type PD. See product bulletin AF3-212E PIB Fujicolor Crystal Archive Type DP II for details.
- Processing - Fuji Hunt CP-RA Process or RA-4 type processes.
- Backprint - "Fujicolor Professional Paper" backprint.
Fujicolor Crystal Archive Digital Paper Type DPII Silk was designed for professional labs and school photographers to provide their customers with distinctive high-quality portrait prints.