Color Reversal, Professional Film
FUJICHROME Provia 100FNEW
Available in 35mm, 120 & Sheet
Realistic and sensitive reproduction of an almost endless variety of subjects with fine grain and superb sharpness
Professional quality, medium-speed, daylight-type color reversal film with ultrafine grain (RMS: 8), designed to provide medium color-saturation and contrast.
Suited to a wide range of applications, such as product, landscape, nature and fashion photography as well as portraiture.
At a Glance
- Super-Fine Grain
- Vivid and Faithful Color Reproduction
- Rich Tone Reproduction
- Improved Reciprocity Characteristics
- Excellent Push-/Pull-Processing
- Finely detailed image formation for large-size enlargements and other work requiring high-magnification as a result of the finest grain
- Extremely satisfying color depiction, providing the most brilliant primaries without sacrificing the delicate pastels, for wide-ranging application.
- Smooth gradation reproduction with superb depth, thanks to bias-free, brilliant highlights and excellent highlight-to-shadow gradation linearity.
- Increased resistance to loss in film speed and color balance during long exposures, as well as consistently accurate multiple-exposure performance.
- Outstanding tolerance to exposure and density compensation during processing, within -1/2 stop to +2 stops, resulting in minimal variations in color balance and gradation.