Consumer Digital Camera Repair
FUJIFILM Canada is dedicated to providing responsive, quality focused repair services for our FUJIFILM camera owners. That's why we provide two ways to obtain service for your camera; you can bring the unit to your local FUJIFILM dealer or you can send it directly to FUJIFILM Canada Inc.
Please contact our technical support team before sending your camera to our repair center located in Mississauga, Ontario.
Not sure if your camera is still under warranty? Click HERE for more information on Fujifilm's warranty.
For help resolving your issue, you may try the options below:
If your product is under warranty, FUJIFILM will repair or replace the product at no charge. If your product is not covered under warranty, you will receive an estimate for the repair order. FUJIFILM Canada Inc. may, at its discretion, refuse to honour the warranty of any product which was not imported to Canada by FUJIFILM Canada Inc. and sold by FUJIFILM Canada Inc. to its authorized resellers.
If our technical support team advises you to send in your digital camera, please fill out the Camera Repair Form and follow the packaging/shipping instructions and send your camera to the following address below.
- Record the model and serial number of your FUJIFILM product for future reference.
- Complete the Service Request Form in full and attach it to your camera. Include a describe the problem you are having. You must provide your name, telephone number, e-mail address, and return address. Also, keep a copy of the Service Request Form, record the serial number of the camera and proof of delivery tracking number for your records. Please have this information when contacting Fujifilm Customer Care.
- Please remove all accessories not directly associated to the malfunction prior to shipping any equipment for service unless requested. FUJIFILM Canada Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged film, storage media, or other accessories. Please include your camera battery.
- If you are requesting the repair to be covered under warranty, enclose 1.) a photocopy of the dated proof of purchase and 2.) the original warranty card. If clear photocopies of proof of purchase is not supplied, repair charges will be your responsibility.
- To prevent damage during transit, pack your unit securely in an appropriate, sturdy shipping container. Place the camera in a plastic bag and surround in bubble wrap if possible. All shipments to FUJIFILM Canada, Inc. must be sent prepaid. Any shipments sent collect (COD) to FUJIFILM will be returned to you unopened.
- When using any carrier, keep a record of the tracking number in the event you must trace the package. FUJIFILM assumes no responsibility for loss and/or damage during transit.
Please send your camera to the Fujifilm Authorized Service Center nearest you: