Fujifilm Quality Dry Photo Paper produces high quality images on a variety of print sizes, and is used in conjunction with Fujifilm Frontier Dry Minilab ink and printing systems.
Fujifilm Quality Dry Photo Paper is an ideal retail printing solution. When combined with Fujifilm Frontier Dry Minilab Ink, prints are produced with vivid colors, high image clarity, and water resistant surface.
- Image Intelligence™ Technology coupled with Fujifim Quality Dry Photo Paper produce high quality images every time.
- For the DX100 Frontier S, available in 4", 5", 6", 8" rolls with a glossy or luster finish.
- For the DL4XX Series, available in 4", 5", 6", 8", and 10" rolls with a glossy or luster finish.
- For the DL6XX Series, available in 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", and 12" rolls with a glossy or luster finish.
- Dry-based inks utilizes four, five or six color base system. Prints made with Fujifilm Dry Minilab ink and photo paper produce vivid colors and high image clarity insuring every detail of the image is captured.
- Water resistant surface makes images less prone to damage, allowing printed memories to be cherished for years to come.
- New! For the DX100 Frontier S Fine Art Matte Paper, a premium paper in 8" rolls provides elegant color reproduction with subtlety and warmth, with these key features:
- Pure Whiteness -- Clear, more distinct print images.
- Accurate Color Reproduction -- Rich color reproduction range, ideally suited for wedding, portraiture and impressive landscapes.
- Lusterless Surface -- Creates unique and distinctive images.
- Fine Art Matte prints only in the high quality mode.
Fine Art Matte Paper Profile Set Up Information
Take your images to the next level with Quality Thermal Photo Paper. Innovative multiple coating technology produces enhanced lab quality images when used with FUJIFILM ASK-300, ASK2000 or ASK2500 dye-sublimation printers.
FUJIFILM Quality Thermal Photo Paper is the perfect printing solution for retailers. The innovative multiple coating technology in combination with the ASK-300 dye-sublimation printers produces enhanced images, that are easy to handle and environmentally friendly. This new technology combines proprietary coating technology on aqueous dispersion system with a newly developed heat insulation layer.
- Enhanced whiteness and gloss means better prints and more satisfied customers
- Easy Handling because of the reduced static electricity due to the proprietary coating technology on aqueous dispersion system
- Eco-friendly manufacturing process that would satisfy environmentally conscious customers