FBICC Test Laboratory
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp. has established an accredited testing laboratory named FBICC Test Laboratory which is certified to the international standard ISO/IEC17025 and assessed the conformity to the safety and the environmental requirements for electric and electronic equipment (EEE) including digital color multifunctional devices and printers. FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp. has supplied safe and secure products to the customers.
FBICC Test Laboratory is capable to evaluate EEE for the following technical fields in accordance with ISO/IEC17025:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Note1Note2
- Radio Frequency Note1Note2
- Acoustic Noise Note1Note2
- Chemical Emissions Note1Note2
- Hazardous substances testing Note1Note2
- Power Consumption Note1Note2
- Human Exposure for Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Note1
- Electrical and Mechanical Product Safety
- Safety of Laser Products
- Note1 A test report of FBICC Test Laboratory for the technical fields with (Note1) above would be accepted by the authorities of many countries based on the MRA (Mutual Recognition Agreement) by the member countries of EA, APLAC and others because FBICC Test Laboratory is accredited by a member body of ILAC (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation).
- Note2 Regarding the technical fields with Note2 above, we can offer an evaluation service for your products as a third party testing laboratory.
|Name||FBICC TEST LABORATORY|
|Address||2274 Hongo, Ebina-shi
Kanagawa-ken 243-0494 Japan
c / o FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp.