Our Print Management Solution puts you back in control of your printing environment, helping you curb excess usage and reduce overhead costs. We’ve created a convenient and easy-to-use system that does the monitoring and measuring for you, providing the information needed for strategic decision making. Enjoy a better way to meet consumer demands while fulfilling your sustainability goals.
We can often see that most printed paper in the office ends up in the recycling bin. The majority of this is unwanted print from banner pages, reprints or test pages.
As an organization that is committed to environmentally friendly practices, you need a solution that puts you back in control. You are looking for a simple way to track and measure the print activity across your entire organization, so you can save valuable resources, allocate budgets accurately and maximize your profits.
Our solutions store all print jobs on a server, so you can release them from any device with user authentication. Devices can display how much each user has printed along with the total cost incurred. They also show the target value defined by administrators for color printing, duplexing, etc.
This alleviates the administrative burden while raising the cost-consciousness of users.
Our tools help you create and enforce print policies, such as double-sided or black and white printing, that will automatically reduce costs without relying on user awareness.
For example, users can select exactly what they want to print while at the device. Everything that is left in the print queue is deleted, eliminating unwanted printing completely.
What you will get
- A centralized management system, allowing you to conveniently monitor all print activity from one web-based dashboard.
- Ongoing analytics that will help you make timely decisions and enhance performance.
- Tools to track printing volume and costs by user, department or device.
- On-demand print capabilities to reduce unnecessary print jobs and increase security.
- The option to change or automate a print setting before a job is released.
- User authentication via password, card or PIN to avoid unauthorized usage.
- Secure guest printing that releases print jobs only after the fee has been paid.
- Rule-based printing enforcing policies, automatically converting to greyscale and double-sided or disabling colour printing by user group, for example.