CGS ORIS COLOR TUNER makes it simple to prepare contract proofs for any printing standard. The web-based tool offers a an intuitive, wizard-based user interface and combines printer calibration and automatic color matching, allowing users to produce color-accurate printouts anywhere in the globe.
COLOR TUNER offers maximum flexibility as well as numerous powerful and innovative features such as precise spot color matching and support for hexachrome and multi-channel profiles. The application was the first to be approved by Fogra, SWOP, Sicograf, PPA, and 3DAP, and it is today the most extensively used high-end proofing software in the world.
Thanks to its web-based client-server architecture, the application can easily be integrated into any existing workflow.
- Soft and hardcopy proofs matched to the same standards, e.g. Fogra, GRACoL, SWOP, 3DAP
- Spectral data based proofing from any location in the world
- Contract quality, reproducible results thanks to patented iterative color management technology for process and spot colors
- Intuitive wizard-based user interface and printer setup – no color expertise required
- Comprehensive tool for selective color corrections and profile smoothing
- Halftone proofing option for color-accurate screened proofs
- Perfect remote proofing thanks to the support of the latest generation of inkjet printers with inline spectrophotometers
- Intelligent scatter-proof function
- Test chart generator for quickly creating CMYK and multichannel test charts
- Easy-to-use profiling tool
- Full support for CxF/X-4 data including CXF CLOUD connection
- Visual creation and optimization of spot colors
- Browser-based communication
- Easy integration into existing workflows, can be combined with all other CGS ORIS applications
- File Size:
- 671.9 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format