The Samba G3L printhead technology delivers the breakthrough quality, speed and scalability required for variable width, single pass production inkjet printing and materials deposition applications. Based on state-of-the-art silicon micro-electro-mechanical systems manufacturing (Si-MEMS), the Samba G3L printhead is the most advanced technology available today.
- Advanced Silicon Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems 2048 nozzles per module
- 1200 native dpi / 600 dpi in redundant mode
- 2.4 picoliter native drop size
- RediJet® continuous ink recirculation
- VersaDrop™ multi-level grayscale plus multi-drop and fixed drop sizes in binary mode
- Scalable, narrow to wide printbars possible Robust design and high speed operation
- Multi-ink compatibility