- Photo exit
- Film remaining LED indicator
- Battery remaining LED indicator
- POWER button
- REPRINT button
- USB connector cover (USB connector)
- Back cover lock
- Back cover
- Battery cover
- Recording method
3-color exposure with OLED
Fujifilm INSTAX mini instant color film
- Photo capacity
10 prints / pack
- Image size
62mm x 46mm
- Supported image size
800 x 600 dots
- Printing resolution
12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels
256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance
IEEE802.11b/g, Operation frequency: 2.4GHz (5GHz is not supported.)
- Supported image format
- Printing time
Image recording - photo output (Feed out) Approx. 10 sec.
- Approximate pringting capacity
Approx. 100 prints (Based on our test conditions)
- Power supply
- Charging time
Approx. 90 minutes (Varies depending on the battery remaining level)
- Power consumption
- Operating temperature
+5°C to + 40°C / +41°F to + 104°F(no condensation)
89.5mm x 131.8mm x 40mm (excluding projections)
250g (without battery and film pack)
- Supplied accessory
Micro USB cable
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Specifications and appearance of products are subject to change without notice.
- You can connect up to 8 devices to the printer. However, you cannot print an image from another device while printing is in progress.
- The color of the print may seem different from that displayed on your device.
- The colors of the actual product may be different from those used in this catalog due to various conditions for printing.
- Apple and Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Facebook and Facebook logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Instagram is a trademark or a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc.
- Some types of smartphones may not be able to send large size images due to their limits of wireless communication.
- Some types of smartphones may not able to perform wireless communication via a memory card.
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The images of prints and smartphones printed in this catalog are simulated ones.