This webpage content is intended for Healthcare Professionals only, not for general public.
Our most advanced image clarity, ever
Sonosite PX offers our most advanced image clarity for confidence when treating and diagnosing patients. The new interface combines touch and physical controls for improved efficiency, while the adaptable horizontal-to-vertical work surface allows for optimal bedside ergonomics.
- Sonosite’s most advanced image clarity to more accurately visualize sonographic landmarks. Can be operated with gloves and sterile drape
- The L19–5 transducer is the highest frequency transducer Sonosite has ever produced, providing well-defined near field resolution and a minimum scan depth of 1 cm
- Improved color sensitivity helps physicians assess blood flow or see signs of inflammation
- Adaptable work surface transitions from a vertical to horizontal position for optimal bedside care
- Touch panel with unique buttons improves workflow efficiencies with quick access to intuitive controls
- Stand design with cable catcher system keeps transducer cords off the floor, even at the lowest height
- Small footprint makes system more maneuverable in crowded corridors and fits better under beds
Fujifilm Sonosite is focused on providing point-of-care ultrasound solutions that are protected against potential security breaches. We continuously monitor for vulnerabilities that pose potential cybersecurity risks to system safety and data confidentiality. Sonosite PX includes a robust set of security features.
- FIPS199, FIPS200, and NIST 800-53 compliant
- Secure boot-up
- Setup wizard allows administrators to configure security requirements
- User and role-based authentication
- LDAP support
- Complex password rules support
- Federal System Use notification support
- Emergency mode support
- Secure DICOM
- Data encryption for stored and in-transit data
- System-wide white-listing
- Hardened OS and services
- System firewall
Sonosite offers an industry-leading, 5-year standard warranty on most ultrasound systems and Sonosite manufactured transducers to ensure your equipment is protected.
Included with each Sonosite product purchase is exclusive access to Sonosite Institute, our web-based educational portal. Take advantage of point-of-care ultrasound tools and resources that can help you become a more efficient POCUS provider.