The news releases are issued by FUJIFILM Corporation in Japan.
Fujifilm makes no representation that products on these news releases are commercially available in all countries and regions.
Please note that contents in this website are current as of the date of the press announcement and may be subject to change without prior notice. Information in each release, including the product availability, specification, prices, contacts, are those at the time of publication.
- Dec 20, 2022
- Fujifilm Announces Asset Purchase Agreement with Inspirata, Inc. to acquire the company’s Digital Pathology Business
- Oct 6, 2022
- Fujifilm to establish its first Bio-CDMO site in Japan
- Jun 29, 2021
- $850 Million USD (¥90 Billion Yen) investment in FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies to add additional development and manufacturing capacity
- Mar 31, 2021
- FUJIFILM Healthcare starts to operate as Fujifilm Group company
- Mar 19, 2021
- Fujifilm Selects North Carolina as the Location to Build the Largest Cell Culture Biopharmaceutical CDMO Facility in North America
- Feb 18, 2021
- Notice Concerning the Completion Timing for the Acquisition of Hitachi’s Diagnostic Imaging-related Business
- Jan 14, 2021
- Fujifilm and the Center for Advanced Biological Innovation and Manufacturing Announce 76 million USD in Funding for Manufacturing and Innovation Center
- Jan 7, 2021
- Fujifilm to Invest Over 200 Billion yen (2 Billion USD) to Establish New Large-Scale Cell Culture Manufacturing Site for Biopharmaceuticals in the U.S.A.
- Jan 5, 2021
- Fujifilm to invest $40 Million to Establish a New State-of-the-Art Viral Vector and Advanced Therapy Process Development and Manufacturing Facility
- Oct 7, 2020
- Fujifilm to Expand its Viral Vector CDMO Services to Europe
- Jun 9, 2020
- Fujifilm to invest 100 billion yen (928 million USD) to expand its large scale biologics production facility in Denmark