Your Fujifilm camera (X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, X-H1, GFX 50S, GFX 50R and GFX 100) deserves Professional Service. If you require service for one of these Fujifilm cameras, we will provide simple and immediate service to ensure your peace-of-mind.
Professional Service includes:
- 2 hour e-mail and phone support response during normal business hours
- 7 business day turnaround on any service
- Free shipping to Fujifilm Canada to service your camera
- Loaner unit program (if necessary)
How to Contact Us
E-mail our Professional Service Team at FCANXProSupport@fujifilm.com and someone will respond within 2 hours of your inquiry (during normal business hours).
Call 1-800-461-0416 and our dedicated Professional Service Team will review your issue. If further technical support is required, a technical support team member will return your call within 2 hours.
If we determine your camera should be sent in for service we will arrange:
- Free shipping to the FUJIFILM Canada office in Mississauga, Ontario
- Expedited repair service of 7 business days from receipt at FUJIFILM Canada
- If we cannot return the repaired Fujifilm X camera within seven business days, and if requested, a loaner unit will be provided (upon receipt of your VISA or Mastercard credit card number)
To prepare your camera for service please follow the steps below. DO NOT SEND YOUR CAMERA TO FUJIFILM UNLESS ADVISED TO DO SO.
- Complete the Service Request Form in full and attach it to your camera. Include a description of the problem you are having. Please keep a copy of the Service Request Form and please have this information handy when contacting Fujifilm Customer Care.
- Please remove all accessories not directly associated with the malfunction prior to arranging shipment, unless otherwise requested. Please include your camera battery.
- If you are requesting the service to be covered under warranty, enclose a photocopy of the dated proof of purchase. Proof of purchase is required or service charges may be your responsibility.
- To prevent damage during transit, pack your unit securely in an appropriate, sturdy shipping container. Place the camera in a plastic bag and surround in bubble wrap if possible. FUJIFILM Canada's Customer Service Team will arrange shipment to our Service Centre based on agreed upon arrangements with you.
Authorized Repair Locations
FUJIFILM Canada Inc.
600 Suffolk Court
Mississauga, Ontario L5R 4G4
Attn: Camera Service Dept.