FUJIFILM Prescale Mobile Product Overview Video
The app that enables any user to quantify pressure and other analysis results with ease.
Prescale Mobile is a dedicated app that enables easy quantification of pressure by capturing the colored Prescale with mobile device. You can also register and inspection images against your own boundary sample.
Easily quantitative inspection
Improve inspection quality
（1）Register a New Inspection
Select the plus sign on the inspection menu to switch to the Add Inspection screen.
- Set inspection content
- See the reference manual for detailed information regarding settings.
- Select OK to register an inspection
- If the type of inspection is set to Superimposition, registration of a boundary sample is required.
- Select boundary sample on the Add Inspection screen
- Select Use Photo to register the boundary sample.
- Enter the Room temperature/Humidity when pressure was applied to the Prescale used for inspection
- Select Individual Inspection or Layering Inspection on the inspection menu screen, then tap on the name of the inspection to be performed
- Capture Prescale
（4）Check analysis results
Data such as analysis images and pressure values are displayed.
- Select OK or No good on the analysis results.
- Select Yes on the confirmation screen, then register the judgment result on the confirmation screen.
- Select History on the inspection menu screen
- Select the inspection results to be checked
Inspection areas of the desired size can be specified up to six positions,and inspection information inside these areas can be displayed.
Sample and inspection images can be displayed side-by-side.
* This function can only be used with Individual Inspections.
The boundary samples and inspection images can be layered over each other to show differences in pressure. The color bar on the left indicates the degree of conformity between the pressure in the boundary sample and inspection images.
* This function can only be used with Superimposition inspection.
It is automatically judged based on the preset threshold value or threshold range.
Data can be stored, and past record can be referenced at any time.
|Pressure efficiency||％||The percentage of the colored area within the recommended pressure range for the applicable Prescale|
|Pressured area||mm2||The area over which color is produced|
|Average pressure||MPa||The average pressure in the area over which color is produced|
|Maximum pressure||MPa||The maximum pressure in the area over which color is produced|
|Minimum pressure||MPa||The minimum pressure in the area over which color is produced|
|Weight||N||The weight on the area over which color is produced (calculated based on the product of the pressured area and the average pressure)|
|Measured surface area||mm2||The area of the specified area and the area to be processed|
|Uniformity (pressure)||％||An index indicating the uniformity of pressure across the area over which color is produced|
|Uniformity (density)||％||An index indicating the uniformity of color density across the area over which color is produced|