The content on this page is intended to healthcare professionals and equivalents.
An X-ray processor designed to optimise productivity
- Extraordinarily high-throughput processor
- Newly designed crossover rack cleaning system to realize easy daily maintenance
- Heated roller drying system to allow faster operation and improving film quality
This unit has a maximum throughput of 380 sheets of 14" x 17" (35 x 43 cm) film per hour in SP cycle (53"). The operator can select either SP cycle or RP cycle (90"). The newly designed crossover rack cleaning system reduces daily maintenance and the heated roller drying system speeds up operation and even improves film quality. This advanced processor is ideal for high- and low-volume and busy X-ray departments.
Versatile processor for medium- to high-volume processing
- Speed your way through processing
- Easy installation and operation
- Three/four-cycle processing flexibility
At top-speed 60-second processing, this unit is capable of processing 215 sheets of 14" x 17" (35 x 43 cm) films per hour. Three processing cycles (60, 90 or 120 seconds) give the added convenience of being able to process different film types, including mammography, in the same unit. The newly designed two fixer tank system is friendly to the environment, while reducing fixer consumption, silver content in the wash water, and water consumption.