Why Build Your Future with FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong
In the past half a century, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong has created an environment where great ideas and the talented people who have them can thrive. As such, we remain a leader in document technology and services and a good corporate citizen who delivers on its strong commitment to stakeholders.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated, unafraid to tackle challenges and eager for personal growth, you are invited to join the more than 45,000 professionals who are already building their futures with us.
At FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong, we believe the success of our business depends strongly on our employees’ continuous contribution and devotion. Our range of highly competitive compensations and benefits include:
- Compensation package: We offer competitive rewards which are commensurate with your competence, qualifications and performance
- Retirement schemes: ORSO or MPF scheme
- Leave benefits: Annual leave, paid sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, marriage leave, compassionate leave, birthday leave, examination leave and blissful leave
- Medical schemes: Clinical, hospitalization and dental benefits
- Insurance: Group life Insurance
- Sponsorship: Tax efficiency scheme, education and training sponsorship
- Learning and development: To nurture expertise, vigor and innovation among our talents, we offer a wide variety of training programs. In addition to product and IT knowledge, specific examples on offer include professional selling skills, service excellence, to management development
If you are interested in pursuing a career at FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong, please send your full resume, including your current and expected salaries, with job reference number to our Human Resources Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information you provide will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data from unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after twelve months.
Your search criteria has returned 0 results.
Sorry, your search criteria has returned 0 result. Please try again.