The content on this page is intended to healthcare professionals and equivalents.
FM134 Insufflator 50L, 2205471
The Fujifilm FM134 CO2 50L-Insufflator is designed to allow a flow of up to 50 liters of CO2 per minute. This insufflator features a pressure range of 1-30 mmHg and operates at a frequency of 50-60Hz.
Intended for use during minimally invasive diagnostic and/or therapeutic endoscopic procedures, the FM134 features three additional modes engineered to support bariatric, pediatric, and vessel harvesting patients. These modes are indicated to fill and distend a peritoneal cavity with gas during a laparoscopic procedures. In pediatric or vessel harvesting mode, the insufflator optimally controls according to different anatomical requirements.
The Fujifilm FM134 boasts an intuitive color touchscreen designed for ease of use, and features a pressure relief system and integrated fluid sensor. A connector for standard insufflation tube sets, and disposable and autoclavable tube sets are available.
Bariatric Mode to support thicker and heavier skin
- Higher driving pressure
- Flow rates up to 50 l/min
- Controlled gas heating with integrated gas heater to prevent hypothermia and to reduce post-operative pain well as to prevent endoscope fogging
Vessel Harvesting Mode to support EVH instruments
- Adapted insufflation control for elongated space around vessel
- Different tube sets – reusable and disposable – are available to maximize the system flexibility
Pediatric Mode for neonatals and infants
- Insufflation control adapted to the special environment
- Fine flow adjustment
- Integrated gas heating
- Preconfigured settings for fast and reliable operation
- Default settings can be adjusted in the user menu and aligned to the surgeons needs
- Clear and intuitive touch-screen interface designed to enhance user experience