FUJIFILM Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (“FUJIFILM” hereinafter) has established the social media policy (“the Policy” hereinafter) defined below for its official social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube) (“Official Accounts” hereinafter). This policy shall apply to each of the accounts listed in Section 8.
Purpose of Social Media Policy
FUJIFILM provides a social media policy to ensure quality communication with users and/or customers using social media platform.
Operator: FUJIFILM Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Details of Operation: sharing various types of content such as information pertaining to FUJIFILM’s products, events, etc. Official Accounts may be suspended, changed, terminated or deleted without prior notice.
To Users of our Official Accounts
- Information distributed through FUJIFILM’s Official Accounts is to be understood as supplementary to the information on FUJIFILM’s homepage and in FUJIFILM’s press releases. FUJIFILM’s official positions and announcements will be made through FUJIFILM’s homepage and press releases.
- FUJIFILM does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted by any user and/or customers on and/or through FUJIFILM’s Official Social Media Accounts or endorses any opinions expressed on and/or through FUJIFILM’s Official Accounts by any user and/or customers. You understand that by using the Official Accounts, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. We may not monitor or control the content posted and, we cannot take responsibility for such content created by any user and/or customers.
- Users should abide by laws and regulations applicable to them and are responsible for your use of the Official Accounts and for any content you provide. You should only provide content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
Replies and Responses to Inquiries
- FUJIFILM reserves the right to remove any content, comments or posts, without prior notice to or permission from the user, that FUJIFILM deems to be inappropriate and/or violates the Policy. Inappropriate content includes but is not limited to:
- copyright or trademark violations,
- unlawful conduct,
- promotion or glorification of violence or direct attacks or threats to other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease, or
- publication or incentivizing the publication of other people’s private information.
- FUJIFILM may temporarily or permanently block any user who posts comments or content on FUJIFILM’s Official Accounts which are deemed to be inappropriate by FUJIFILM.
Respect for Employees' Communication in Social Media
- Understands that participation in social media improves our business activities.
- Will communicate in social media observing FUJIFILM’s general guidelines.
Should you have any concern or any general inquiries regarding our products and services or wish to highlight any concern to our Social Media Accounts, please contact write to us to our dedicated email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FUJIFILM shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of errors in information, information being changed and/or deleted, or information not being changed and/or deleted in Official Accounts.
- FUJIFILM shall not in any way be liable for the conduct of users using information from Official Accounts.
- FUJIFILM shall not in any way be liable for comments, etc. made on Official Accounts.
- FUJIFILM shall not in any way be liable for any problems or disputes arising among users of Official Accounts or between third parties and users of Official Accounts.
- FUJIFILM shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of the discontinuation, changing, termination, delete, etc. of Official Accounts.
Changes to the Policy
FUJIFILM reserves the right to change the Policy without prior notice. Additionally, FUJIFILM shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of changes to the Policy.
List of Official Accounts
Please be careful with account names that resemble FUJIFILM’s official accounts. Current official accounts in Singapore are listed in the "Official Social Media List" page below.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of this Policy will remain in full force and effect. FUJIFILM’s failure to enforce any right or provision of this Policy will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- The laws of Singapore and the courts of Singapore will govern this Policy and any dispute that arises between FUJIFILM and any user.