Plates for NEWSPAPER PRINTING
Printing newspapers puts heavy demands on plates: they need to be quick to make and must deliver consistent quality right through long print runs. Fujifilm’s research and development team has created a range of plates that more than fulfill these criteria. Whatever plate-making system you use, there is a Fujifilm plate that is perfect for your needs.
Created just for newspapers
Unlike other manufacturers that simply supply commercial printing plates to newspapers, Fujifilm has designed its plates to produce the best possible performance on newspaper presses – without compromise. All plates (LH-NN2, LP-NNV, Ecomaxx-VN, and Ecomaxx-TN) are dedicated newspaper plates.
Fujifilm plates use high sensitive coatings for increased productivity and imaging latitude.
Fujifilm plates have a wide processing latitude and can typically be developed in processors already installed on site, which saves money and increases flexibility.
Consistent image quality
Fujifilm’s coating technology offers wide exposure latitude and stable dot on press.
Better chemistry saves time
Not only do Fujifilm developers work longer, but processors are easier to clean, which means fewer man-hours cleaning processors and disposing of spent chemicals.
The range of dedicated newspaper plates has advanced handling performance.
Fujifilm photopolymer newspaper plates are superior in dot reproduction. Less dot gain makes adjustment of the calibration curve easy, allowing for consistent printing quality throughout the entire run.
- Lo-chem system reduces pH level of processing system
- No water rinse option for less system effluent
- Simple, clean maintenance for less operator burden
- Wide exposure latitude provides imaging stability and repeatability
- Fast roll-up, clean restarts, wide ink/water balance performance, and good scum resistance
- True processless technology allows the plate to be imaged and mounted directly on press for immediate use
- Higher polymer sensitivity results in faster imaging
- MultiGrain surface structure for optimum ink/water balance
- 1-99% at 200 lpi conventional and 300 lpi FM and hybrid screening technologies
- No ablation debri