Pressroom Supplies - BlanketsNEW
We represent a variety of pressroom suppliers, designed to bring you the best of what you need everyday
Fujikura Offset Printing Blankets
With more than a half century of history in the manufacturing of offset printing blankets, and striving to create the best and most ecological product for mankind, Fujikura Rubber, Ltd. continues to develop and produce unique products
"The best kept secret in blankets" was how one of Fujifilm’s Pressroom Specialists described Fujikura blankets. Well, the secret is out! With best in class offerings in many categories, Fujikura has been a high quality supplier of some of the most effective blankets in our product line. Whether you print UV, web, high end commercial or economical sheetfed, we have a product to fit your needs. Just ask your local Fuji representative for more information.
Hey! And they make great golf club shafts too – but you’ll have to visit a local pro shop to buy those.
Trelleborg is the world's largest...
...and most diversified manufacturers of printing blankets. With global manufacturing and distribution, and two leading brands, Trelleborg is the choice for quality printing blankets.
Fujifilm and Trelleborg have been partners for decades. As one of the nation’s largest distributor of printing blankets, Fujifilm aligns itself with leaders in each product category. Trelleborg offers two leading brand names: Vulcan and Rollins. The variable within each different printing operations require Fuji to give its customers choices and with Trelleborg we can offer choices for just about any application: UV, Hybrid, commercial sheetfed, heatset web, newspapers, business forms and more.
Rely on Day
Customers rely on FlintGroup for their ability to deliver exceptional value, unparalleled service, consistent quality and continuous innovation.
Partners for decades, Fujifilm offers the full line of FlintGroup brands; Day, David M, Duco – a recognized leader in blanket manufacturing, new technology, durability and value. Customers have come to expect quality and options from Fujifilm and with the Day brand we can offer both. Combine quality products with regional warehousing and you have a powerful distribution model that will keep your print operation running for decades to come.
Just What You Need
Every pressroom is unique. Your operation is no exception. That's why Day has developed the most extensive product line available today. Whether you print heatset or coldest web, sheetfed, or newspaper applications, you'll find a product series that's just right for your situation. When you choose Day, you get more than great printing blankets, you get a proven product you can count on.
Fujifilm Signature Private Label
Qualilty you expect from Fujifilm
Often thought of as economical alternatives, Fujifilm’s private label blankets also offer the quality you’ve come to expect from Fujifilm. With products for coating, web, commercial offset, we can also offer the economy you expect and need in an ever more competitive market.
Fujifilm is one of the nation’s largest blanket distributors and our line-up of private label Signature products expand our offerings beyond the name brands. Specifically chosen for their quality, consistency and value; world-class plates and world class blankets - a winning combination.
- Signature SRF: Dark blue compressible blanket designed for web or sheetfed application. Fine buffed surface provides excellent release. Available in 3 and 4-ply.
- Signature Royal SRF: Slightly darker than Signature SRF but offers similar performance characteristics.
- Signature SR: Aqua colored compressible blanket for high speed, heatset web presses. Medium buffed surface. Available in 3 and 4-ply.
- Signature Coat: A blue gray strippable coating blanket available in 3 or 4-ply. Available in fabric or adhesive backed. Designed for hand or CAD cutting, the Signature Coat allows crisp, clean cuts with deep relief down to the unique strip zone.
- Signature Web: A blue compressible blanket with quick release surface that is very resistant to edge cutting. Sink, solvent, smash and stretch resistance leads to long blanket life.
- Signature Economy 40: Taking advantage of converting efficiencies, Fuji offers this superb printing alternative at an economical price. This blue compressible blanket was specifically engineered for the 40” high quality commercial offset market. Available in 4 ply only.
- Signature Economy: The same great blanket as the Economy 40 but for non-40 inch presses which cannot be converted as efficiently. 4-ply only.
- Crush Resistant Compressible Layer — consistent pressure control at the nip and quick response on high speed presses.
- Advanced Print Surface — surface carries ink and transfers it to the substrate efficiently.
- Precisely Ground and Engineered Buffed Surface — improved release compared to cast and SRF surfaces.
- High Tech Engineered Carcass — components function in unison.
- Low Compression Rubber Compounds
- Maintains Gauge Over Time — repacking and retorqueing are reduced improving make ready and run efficiencies. Rebounds well.
- Excellent Print Performance on Solids and High-end Screening — smooth solids and wonderful dot reproductsion – even with stochastic screening.
- Medium Buffed Surface Offers Super Release and Durability — excellent release on press and long life.
- Resists Stretching and Resists Compression — longer life and improved printing at gap.
- Improved Thickness Control and Rebound
Make the most of your coating application
Every aspect of the printing process has its own special requirements. It is these subtle variations which lead Fujifilm to offer such a variety of coating blankets that meet specific needs.
Fujifilm offers mylar mounted blankets, strippable “conventional” coating blankets and new high tech polymer strippable blankets that can increase the gloss levels of your existing coatings by laying a super-smooth layer of coating on your printed work. Do you flood coat, spot coat or even register your coatings to the dot level? Fuji’s coating blanket selections from the world’s top manufacturers – Day, Trelleborg, Fujikura, Kruse and our own Signature label – will meet any application need you may have.
As demand for technical solutions intensifies, Phoenix equips costumers with the productive materials to enable them to get the best in printing results for major profits.
Never before has there been such fast growth in printing materials, machines or new inks and varnishes. Phoenix’s reply is to provide printer’s blankets developed for special applications right down to the last detail. They have the right printer’s blanket for every need and the CARAT series is proof of that. These blankets are internationally successful because they are the ideal state-of-the-art combination of productivity and efficiency.