Fujifilm Technicians have an average of five years of company field service experience. Many Fujifilm field engineers are certified network, computer hardware or software specialists.
What can Fujifilm do for you?
Fujifilm Service Support technologies offer clients with specific service level agreements priority dispatch, communication and reporting functionality including:
- TeamViewer - Allows Fujifilm remote access and equipment control to drive high first time repair rates
- Fujifilm Technical Information and Documentation - Improves service delivery with full wireless access to field engineers all documentation, technical bulletins including software downloads via the Fujifilm Service Support web site and other tools
- Fujifilm Mobile Dispatch - Wireless service with GPS tracking and repair support applications
- Fujifilm Astea Upgrade - This .NET system for customer portal provides clients with a desktop view of real time helpdesk, dispatch and field service activities
Fujifilm is a multi-tier field services provider with basic and escalation field service responders including:
- Level 1 (LI) field engineers to provide part replacement, project execution, upgrades, field training and direct customer support via phone
- Level 2 (LII) and Level 3 (LIII) field support staff to troubleshoot and repair that problematic system right assuring customer satisfaction and confidence
- Field and product/software specialists to support the field engineer staff and assist with high level communication to manufacturers, software developers or directly to the client