DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
FUJIFILM Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. and its subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific Region (the “Company”, “We”) are committed to protection of data privacy, transparency, legitimate purpose, proportionality in processing personal data and choice of individual persons who visit this website (“You”).
If You reside in the Philippines, the controllers of Your Personal Data as defined herein are FUJIFILM Philippines Inc., with its principal place of business at 30/F Oakwood Premier Joy-Nostalg Center No. 17 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1600, Philippines.
1. PURPOSE & SCOPE OF APPLICATION
1.1Definition & Purpose
- ii."Personal Data": Any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can reasonably and directly be ascertained by the Company, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual;
- iii.“Process”: Any operation or set of operations performed upon Personal Data including, collection, recording, organisation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of such data; and
- iv.“Website(s)”: Website(s) are managed and operated by the Company and which start with the URL http://www.fujifilm.com
2. MANAGEMENT & PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Purpose of Use of Your Personal Data
2.2 Collection of Your Personal Data
(a)In principle, You may view the Website(s) without disclosing Your Personal Data. However, some of Our services (such as news distribution, user registrations and sending email or inquiry to the Company) may require You to provide us with Your Personal Data; (b)Our Website(s) may collect information such as which content You have viewed within the Website(s), which other website You have referred to through the Website(s), or any other aggregated data for actions taken on our Website(s) that do not specifically identify You. In the process of collecting such information, which purpose is to improve the usability of our Website(s), information shall not be collected in a manner in which You may be identified nor shall You be identified during the process of information analysis.
2.3 Non-Disclosure of Your Personal Data
(a)The Company will not disclose or supply, share or otherwise distribute Your Personal Data to third parties unless criteria for lawful processing of personal information set forth in the DPA and IRRs are met. You hereby consent and authorise us to disclose Your Personal Data when: i.It is necessary to commission operations to the Company's affiliates worldwide; ii.the Company determines, from Your inquiry in relation to Our products/services, that it is appropriate for the Company's affiliates worldwide providing the Company's products/services to respond to the customer's inquiry; iii.You order products or use other services which require a fee. Your name, address, credit card number, and other information is disclosed to financial institutions or other parties for payment settlement; iv.Our business is assigned or transferred either by operation in law or otherwise including mergers, consolidations and dissolution or transfer of operations; v.Your Personal Data disclosure is required by relevant laws and regulations, or such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding conducted by relevant authorities; or vi.there is an immediate need for disclosure to protect human life or human rights. (b)We will disclose Your Personal Data for the above listed cases only to the third parties who have agreed with us: i.to use Your Personal Data only for the purpose agreed upon in advance; ii.not to sell Your Personal Data to any other third parties; and iii.not to disclose Your Personal Data to any other third parties except as may be required by law.
2.4 Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data pursuant to the Act. We will cease retention of Your Personal Data or remove the means by which any information can be associated with Your Personal Data, as soon as retention no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected for, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purpose.
2.5 Cross-Border Data
2.6 Security Measures Your Personal Data
provided shall be managed in an appropriate manner under the responsibility of each division of the Company that receives such Personal Data. We use data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection and take reasonable measures to protect Your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Back to List
3. YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION & WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT & CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPANY’S DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
3.1Accessing, Updating or Correcting Your Personal Data
- (a)You may request to access, update, correct or delete Your Personal Data (or any part thereof) or withdraw Your Consent or object to management and Processing of Your Personal Data. In the case of electronic direct marketing, We will provide You with a method to opt out of receiving further marketing materials or with a method to opt in if required by relevant laws and regulations.
- (b)If you want to exercise Your rights set forth above or have any questions or concerns in relation to Your Personal Data, please contact the Data Protection Officer of the Company as follows:
Title/Designation: Data Protection Officer
By phone: (+632) 85702695
By email: email@example.com
By post: 30th Floor, Joy -Nostalg Center No 17 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center Pasig City, 1600 Philippines.
- (a)Cookies are a mechanism to store information, including the recording of a user’s browsing activities, in order to facilitate more convenient use of websites. The Company uses “session-cookies” for privacy protection purposes. For more detailed information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- i.To provide the “Save Password” function for members-only websites where customers and/or visitors input their ID and password to view content;
- ii.To analyse customer and visitors’ access to the Website(s) in order to improve operability or to identify the cause of problems on the Website(s);
- iii.To display the most appropriate advertisements on third party sites based on customer interests or previous usage of the Website(s);
- iv.To enhance services; or
- v.To prompt customers and/or visitors to re-enter their password for security purposes after a certain period of time has elapsed.
- (c)The Company may save and refer to cookies via a third party being outsourced by the Company for the delivery of advertisements.
- (d)By changing the settings on the Internet browser, You may disable their cookies or set it so that a warning will appear on the computer screen before cookies are issued. However, some services provided through the Website(s) may not be usable if cookies are disabled.
4.2Internet Tags & Third Party Web PartnersThe Company may use internet tags such as Web Beacons (also known as a clear Graphic Interchange Format (GIF) or a pixel tag and may deploy these tags through a third party advertising partner or a Web analytical service partner (collectively “Third Party Web Partners”) located outside the Philippines and they may store the respective information outside the Philippines. Our Third Party Web Partners may be able to collect Your Personal Data because of these internet tags and cookies and may provide us with reports summarising Your Website activities. We use internet tags to measure Your responses to the Website(s).
5. USE OF DNT & SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
5.1Do-Not-TrackYou may prevent tracking of Your online activity by setting a Do-Not-Track signal (“DNT”) in Your browser that alerts websites You visit that You do not want them to collect certain information about You. However, Our Website(s) may not recognise or take action in response to DNT signals from Web browsers. For more detailed information about DNT, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
5.2Social Media Features and WidgetsOur Website(s) include social media features, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programmes that run on the Website(s). These features are recognisable by their third party brand and may collect Your IP address, pages You are visiting on our Website(s) and set a cookie to enable the feature. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website(s). You interaction with these features shall be governed by respective privacy policies of individual organisations providing such features.
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
The Company uses Google Analytics service offered by Google Inc. for the purpose of evaluating the use of Website(s), optimising traffic to and between Website(s) or integrating Web pages where appropriate. The information generated by the cookies about Your use of Website(s), including Your IP address, will be anonymised and transmitted to Google servers. For more information on IP anonymisation, please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE(S)
8.PERSONAL DATA FROM A MINOR
The Company will not knowingly collect, use or disclose any Personal Data from a minor under the age of 18. Any Personal Data provided by a minor must be submitted with a written consent from a person with parental responsibility such as a parent or guardians through direct off-line contact.
Last update: November 11, 2020
FUJIFILM Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.