The content on this page is intended to healthcare professionals and equivalents.
This determines how resistant the product from infiltration of liquids, no matter the direction.
The flat panel design makes the product easier to clean.
2. Compatibility with FDR SE Console (DR-ID330CL)(Desktop only) and FUJIFILM Advanced Image Processing including Virtual Grid and Dynamic Visualization II
FDR Series Lite only works with the dedicated console FDR SE Console.
3. With 3.2kg lightweight body and 150kg Load Capacity
The withstand load of 150kg on all surfaces and 3.2kg body makes it easy to be manuevered behind the patient
4. Scatter Grid Specification Available
40-44 lines/cm, and 80 lines/cm or more grids are recommended for purchasing for use with the FDR SE Lite panel.
In case 34 lines/cm and 60 lines/cm grid are to be used, confirm acceptable Image Quality before clinical use as areas of metal or metal prosthetics may cause artifacts.
5. Wired Communication between Console (FDR SE Console) is not available (charging by DC Power cable (optional) is available)
AC power cable, plug and Wireless Access Point should be purchased locally. Recommended AC power cable: 1.8m, Unshielded
6. Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) method
Equipped with an indirect conversion system flat detector display using ISS.
Unlike in traditional flat panel detectors this technology bonds optical sensors (TFT) to the X-ray irradiation side. signals, creating sharp images with even low doses of X-rays.
This greatly suppresses scattering and attenuation of X-ray. Our uniquely designed scintillator applies photographic film technology to optimize the blend ratio of GOS phosphor particles of different sizes and increase X-ray absorption.