The news releases are issued by FUJIFILM Corporation in Japan.
Fujifilm makes no representation that products on these news releases are commercially available in all countries and regions.
Please note that contents in this website are current as of the date of the press announcement and may be subject to change without prior notice. Information in each release, including the product availability, specification, prices, contacts, are those at the time of publication.
- Oct 7, 2020
- Fujifilm to Expand its Viral Vector CDMO Services to Europe
- Oct 5, 2020
- Fujifilm hybrid instant camera “instax mini LiPlay” packaging wins Gold at the “Pentawards 2020”
- Oct 1, 2020
- Fujifilm wins Good Design Award with 27 products in a wide range of business fields
- Sep 17, 2020
- Fujifilm’s ultra-short throw projector and image-stabilized binoculars win Gold Award in the internationally-prestigious U.S. design award, IDEA
- Aug 27, 2020
- Fujifilm Group Global Branding Campaign ‘NEVER STOP Healthcare 2020’ (FUJIFILM Holdings)
- Jul 20, 2020
Fujifilm wins internationally prestigious
“Red Dot Award: Brands & Communication Design 2020”
- Jun 9, 2020
- Fujifilm to invest 100 billion yen (928 million USD) to expand its large scale biologics production facility in Denmark