At a Glance
A medium speed, high resolution film for use in LED based digital image to microfilm archiving systems
Fujifilm Universal FM Archive Media has been specially designed for use in LED based document image to 16mm microfilm archiving systems. FM Archive Media is best suited for long-term preservation of important documents and valuable digital data.
- FM Archive Media is a medium speed, ultra sharp microfilm designed for recording digital documents on LED based exposure systems.
- Superior Image Quality: New emulsion and anti-halation layer specially formulated for LED light sources and provides high resolution, optimal contrast and sharp image quality.
- The new anti-halation undercoat also improves base clearness for lower minimum density.
- Wide Processing Compatibility: Works well in standard microfilm processing environments.
- Manufactured to meet ISO and ANSI standards for LE 500.
- 2.5 and 5 mil clear polyester base with process survivable anti-static backing
- 16mm configurations
- 100 and 215 foot lengths
Compatible Fujifilm Chemistry
- Fujifilm 537 Developer (1:7 deep tank dilution)
- Fujifilm 455 Fixer (1:4 dilution)
- Fujifilm 140/141 Ready to use developer and fixer for table top applications