- Print exit
- Film remaining LED
- Battery remaining LED
- POWER button
- USB connector cover
- USB connector
- Back cover lock
- REPRINT button
- Battery cover
- Back cover
- Recording method
3-color exposure with OLED
FUJIFILM Instant Film "INSTAX SQUARE"
- Photo capacity
10 prints / pack
- Image size
62mm x 62mm
- Supported image size
800 x 800 dots
- Printing resolution
12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels
256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance
IEEE802.11b/g/n, Operation frequency: 2412 MHz to 2462 MHz (11 ch)
- Supported image format
- Printing time
Image recording - photo output (Feed out) Approx. 13 sec.
- Approximate printing capacity
Approx. 160 prints (Based on our test conditions)
- Power supply
- Charging time
Approx. 3 hours (Varies depending on battery remaining level)
- Power consumption
- Operating temperature
+5°C to + 40°C / +41°F to + 104°F(no condensation)
116 mm x 130.5 mm × 44.4 mm (excluding projections)
312g (without battery and film pack)
- Supplied accessory
Micro USB cable, Ferrite core
- Specifications and appearance of products are subject to change without notice.
- You can connect up to 8 devices to the printer. However, you cannot print an image from another device while printing is in progress.
- The color of the print may seem different from that displayed on your device.
- Apple and Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Facebook and Facebook logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Instagram is a trademark or a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc.
- Some types of smartphones may not be able to send large size images due to their limits of wireless communication.
- Some types of smartphones may not able to perform wireless communication via a memory card.
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The images of the prints and smartphones shown in the website are simulated.