FUJIFILM NDT Systems is proud to offer Formal NDT Training in Digital Radiography. We make it simple to provide your workforce with the comprehensive training necessary to attain a wide range of industry certifications. Regional classes and personalized on-site instruction are available to match what works best for your organization.
Comprehensive NDT Training Courses
FUJIFILM is committed to helping our customers meet the increasing needs of educating and developing their employees. The various industry requirements for qualification and inspection can sometimes be difficult to implement and document. Our courses are designed to help our customers understand and prepare for these requirements. Our training meets the needs of the industry, our customers and is tailored to meet the qualification requirements of SNT-TC-1A, ANSI/ASNT CP-189, CP105, FWGIDR, MAI and NAS410.
Advanced Digital Radiography Training
We offer scheduled regional classes for employees currently certified Level 1, 2, or 3 in RT/Film that need to transition to Digital Radiography “Non-Film” as well as for personnel without any NDT experience. These classes provide the classroom training hours needed by upcoming personnel in preparation for certification as Level 1, 2, and 3 for Digital Radiography Certifications.
FUJIFILM NDT also offers on-site Digital Radiography training courses in your facility. On-site training brings the instructor, training materials and software applications to your facility which helps reduce the cost of training, travel and reduces production downtime.
Scheduling an on-site NDT training course also offers several additional advantages. These include:
- Encouraging and enabling higher attendance and participation rates.
- Providing students with hands-on instruction on company equipment.
- Relying on our instructors to supply all necessary classroom essentials.
- Having a training course tailored to meet your workforce requirements.
The Benefits of Training Through FUJIFILM NDT
Teaming up with FUJIFILM NDT for digital radiography training is an excellent way to take your workforce to another level. We strive to deliver a superior experience that provides everyone in the classroom with the skills they need to succeed, and we have several qualifiers that set our training courses apart:
- Our courses: The courses we offer are developed by certified experts and designed to meet all the minimum ANSI/ASNT CP-189, SNT-TC-1A and other formal industry training requirements. Classes are comprehensive and include a mix of instructor lectures, visual aids, open class discussions and quizzes. We also offer hands-on instruction using provided equipment and laptops to give students a real-world experience and help achieve the greatest information retention rate.
- Our instructors: Our classes provide training from instructors with real-world knowledge and experience in most NDT applications with extensive knowledge and understanding of the industry standards. Our instructors have over 75 years of combined experience in NDT industries including Nuclear, Aerospace, Automotive and Petro-Chemical industries. Our instructors hold a combination of ASNT Level 3 & NAS410 Level 3 certifications along with real-world experience in both Film and Digital Radiography.
- Our experience: Our company has decades of industry experience. We design and produce an extensive portfolio of NDT equipment and software and know the industry inside and out. The courses we've developed cover all the information needed to achieve certification and are delivered using language and methods that are easy to understand. We will work to help each of your employees gain the maximum benefit from the time spent with us.
Schedule NDT Training
If you would like to know more about our courses, enroll in a regional course or schedule digital radiography training at your facility, talk to our team. We'll answer all your questions and arrange the instruction your employees need.
Use our contact form to get started.