ART EX Driver English Version (Microsoft WHQL Certified Driver)
- This software is a printer driver including installation tool.
- This print driver is certified by Microsoft for Windows logo and able to be installed without any warning dialogs of Windows, however,it may not be the latest version.
|File Format||Self-Extracting File|
|File Size||17,467,672 bytes|
|Software||ART EX Driver English Version (Microsoft WHQL Certified Driver)|
|Date||Jul. 7, 2022|
|Restriction||Reproduction, reallocation, resale is prohibited.|
|Copyright||FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp.|
- Download and save the file into an empty folder.
- Run the executable file to unpack the download files.
- Install the unpacked software referring readme.txt.
For more information, please read readme.txt file.
This driver also operates on a computer running on the following operating system.
- Windows 10 (64bit) Japanese Version
- Windows 8.1 (64bit) Japanese Version
- Windows Server 2019 (64bit) Japanese Version
- Windows Server 2016 (64bit) Japanese Version
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit) Japanese Version
- Windows Server 2012 (64bit) Japanese Version
Please read readme.txt file.
The history of modifications
Jul. 7, 2022 : Ver. 7.0.6 Version Up
Modifications from the last release
- Corrected the direction of Z Fold Half Sheet icon in the case of Print Mixed Size Originals setting.
- It became possible to change the default value for [2-sided Print] at the driver installation.
Nov. 25, 2021 : Ver. 7.0.4 Version Up
Modifications from the last release
- Fixed the issue where it creates extra margins on both edges when printing on Long Paper/ Long Paper A/ Long Paper B.
- Fixed the issue where Plain Side 2 is not present as the paper type setting per tray in the printer driver.
- Finisher Type B5/C5 is now supported. If you want to use Staple-Free Staple function, Finisher Type B5/C5 is required separately.
- Added the ability to control [Skip Blank Pages] function for 2 Sided Printing.
- Added the function to print images on the overlap margin area when printing Poster.
Apr. 1, 2021 : Ver. 7.0.1 Release
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The license agreement for this software (hereinafter referred to as the SOFTWARE), is described as follows.
- Intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE shall remain in FUJIFILM Business Innovation Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as FUJIFILM Business Innovation) as well as the original copyright holders.
- The SOFTWARE can only be used with compatible FUJIFILM Business Innovation products (hereinafter referred to as the COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS) within the country of purchase of the COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS.
- You are required to abide by the notes and restrictions (hereinafter referred to as the NOTES AND RESTRICTIONS) declared by FUJIFILM Business Innovation while using the SOFTWARE.
- You are not permitted to alter, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the whole or any part of the SOFTWARE for the purpose of analyzing the SOFTWARE.
- You are not permitted to distribute the SOFTWARE on a communication network, or transfer, sell, rent or license the SOFTWARE to any third party by duplicating the SOFTWARE on any media such as floppy disk or magnetic tape.
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Channel Partners, Authorized Dealers and the original copyright holders of the SOFTWARE shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from matching of hardware or program that are not specified in the NOTES AND RESTRICTIONS of the SOFTWARE, or any modification to the SOFTWARE.
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Channel Partners, Authorized Dealers and the original copyright holders of the SOFTWARE shall not be responsible for any warranty or liability with respect to the SOFTWARE.