FUJIFILM Business Innovation Enables Secure Seamless Remote Working with Apeos 5570/4570
A3 Monochrome Multifunction Printers Equipped with Strong Security Features
November 11, 2021
SINGAPORE, November 11, 2021 — FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. today launches the Apeos 5570/4570 A3 digital monochrome multifunction printers with four products under two models, boosting greater work efficiency for new hybrid workstyles in which the users can work both in offices and remote locations securely.
The new models are built to provide users with optimal secure network connection and prevention of any data leakage from the devices. With the U.S. security standard NIST SP 800-171Note 1 compliance, an adoption of a new protocol WPA3 for stronger security of wireless LANs, and an enhanced program diagnostics during device startup, users are further assured with the installation of a security chip, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0Note 2, that complies with the latest encryption standards developed by the Trusted Computing Group (TCG), an international standards organization.
Through Microsoft partnership, users with Windows Enterprise edition or Microsoft 365 subscription can now experience true ubiquitous print environment on Apeos 5570/4570 using Universal Print by Microsoft Note 3. In addition, data transmission uses highly secured HTTPS protocol and documents stored on the devices are exclusive to private user logins Note 4.
FUJIFILM Business Innovation continues to focus on the commitment towards building a sustainable society and reducing environmental impact, and all new models conform to the Energy Star certification Note 5. In order to create a safe & eco-friendly post-processing environment, the new models are also equipped with the first staple-free finisher to bind 10 sheets together (multi position) without any needle.
Other Main Features of Apeos 5570/4570
- Efficient scanning Note 6 at a high speed of up to 160 pages per minute.
- Convenience of small paper size (49 x 85mm) scanning directly from Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) itself.
- Avoid potential internal security risks by using light indicators to remind users of collecting printed documents from trays.
- Add desired touch to documents with multiple post-processing options of saddle stich, punch, staple or staple-free finishing.
- Effortless operations with gentle self-retractable trays.
|Product Names||Major Functions|
|Apeos 4570 (Model-CP)||Copy and print
Single-pass duplex automatic document scanning (optional)
|Apeos 5570 (Model-CP)|
|Apeos 4570 (Model-CPS)||Copy, print and scan
Single-pass duplex automatic document scanning at 160 pages per minute
|Apeos 5570 (Model-CPS)|
- Note 1 Security standard guideline specified by the National Institute of Standard Technology in the U.S.
- Note 2 Security chip that manages the key to encryption data stored within the multifunction device
- Note 3 Azure AD environment is required
- Note 4 User authentication with Azure AD on Apeos 5570/4570 is required
- Note 5 International energy-saving system for office equipment
- Note 6 Provided with the CPS model or when the device is equipped with a scan kit option
High resolution images related to this article
Mass Media Contacts
For reporters with an inquiry about FUJIFILM Business Innovation
For customers with an inquiry about our products or services