Fujifilm Dart 4600
CTP - 4-upNEW
CTP solutions that are unbeatable for their quality, accuracy, and reliability. They also offer the benefits of easy daylight handling and exceptional production efficiency for both short and long runs.
Specifically designed to provide optimal versatility in plate production for 4-page and 2-page presses.
The Dart 4600Z is a high-speed model that can comfortably and consistently output up to 33 plates per hour. The Dart 4300E and Dart 4300S are more affordable entry-level solutions that offer the same high quality features as the Dart 4600Z, and provides an output up to 11 plates per hour (4600E) or 21 plates per hour (Dart 4600S). All three models have a proven external-drum design and come with the option of inline punching blocks to help ensure perfect on-press register and faster makeready times. The choice has never been easier for making the move to high-quality thermal CTP.
Support for a Wide Range of Plate Sizes
The Dart 4600 series can handle the plate requirements of a variety of 4-page press formats. All three models support a maximum plate size of 830 x 660 mm and are also capable of supporting smaller 2-page press formats with a minimum plate size of 324 x 330 mm. Also available is a small plate size option which increases the flexibility of the 4600 device by reducing the minimum plate size to 270 x 330 mm.
Auto-Balance for Difference Plate Sizes
Auto-balance lets you use a variety of plate sizes without making manual adjustments for correct drum balance. Simply select the type of plate and the Dart automatically makes the necessary adjustments to create perfect drum balance for the plate size. The Dart 4600 E/S/Z all feature separate loading and unloading bays, allowing one plate to be readied for loading while another is being exposed.
- Fast output speed – 11 4-up plates/hr at 2400 dpi (Dart 4600E)
- Faster output speed – 21 4-up plates/hr at 2400 dpi (Dart 4600S)
- Fastest output speed – 33 4-up plates/hr at 2400DPI (Dart 4600Z)
- Supports 1,200, 2,400, 2,438, 2,540 dpi to fit wide variety of jobs
- Midsize 32 21/32" x 26" 4-up format
- Automatic drum balancing enables recording of different plate sizes with no manual adjustments
- Co-Res Screening option up to 300 lpi
- Full automatic, continuous operation with auto-loading options and processor bridge
- Optional punch block configurations for a variety of plate sizes and press configurations
- Compact design
- Ideal solution combined with Fujifilm Ecomaxx-T or LH-PJ plates