FXRD 1611 Industrial Flat Panel Detector
Discover the power and versatility of the latest and most innovative generation of amorphous, silicon flat panel X-ray detectors with the FUJIFILM FXRD 1611. With its excellent image quality and high dynamic range, the FXRD 1611 is designed to meet the exacting requirements of various industrial and scientific applications.
The FXRD 1611 features a single substrate amorphous silicon active thin-film transistor (TFT) diode array with a large active area. This instrument supports a wide range of energy levels — from 20 kV to 16 MV — and offers several scintillator options for everything from scientific use to quality control in manufacturing. It has a dynamic range of over 84 dB and frame rates up to 15 frames per second.
The FXRD 1611 achieves rapid system integration using optical data communication with X-ray synchronization circuitry and integrated trigger control. The frame grabber can perform onboard corrections, including MultipleGain Correction at up to 10 signal levels, further ensuring the quality of the images. The software for the FXRD 1611 is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows® operating systems.
Features and Benefits
The FUJIFILM FXRD 1611 includes a full software library for acquiring and processing images and is designed for a broad range of X-ray energies. It also features:
- A sensor with a 16-inch-by-16-inch (41-centimeter-by-41-centimeter) active area, allowing for more efficient scanning.
- Excellent image quality provided by a pixel matrix of more than 16 million pixels, with a 100 µm pixel pitch.
- Great resolution and brightness with 65,536 grey levels (16-bit ADC).
- Ultra-high sensitivity that reduces the time and radiation required to perform a scan.
- Live images at 15 frames per second.
- Selectable gain settings.
- Galvanic isolation via a fiber-optical interface.
The FXRD 1611's innovation and versatility make it the ideal solution for a host of industrial and scientific applications, including:
- Non-destructive testing (NDT): Make the manufacturing process more efficient and cost-effective by quickly and accurately identifying flaws in components without damaging examined items. This instrument is ideal for manufacturing applications like aerospace that require exacting quality control at high volumes.
- Metrology: Precision manufacturing requires properly calibrated equipment before production begins and manufactured parts that meet exact specifications. The FXRD 1611 can help streamline manufacturing and inspection and ensure that completed components meet quality control standards.
- Scientific applications: The FXRD 1611's ability to provide a fast and accurate look inside complex structures and to do so at low energy levels can be used in a wide array of scientific contexts.
Learn More About the FUJIFILM FXRD 1611
FUJIFILM North America Corporation offers an array of proven solutions for industrial processes like NDT and scientific applications to ensure quality, efficiency and consistency. When your operations need technology that reduces costs and encourages productivity, we are your source for innovative systems that meet your requirements.
We specialize in helping businesses use non-destructive testing and advanced radiology to achieve their goals. Contact our team for additional information about the FUJIFILM FXRD 1611 or to find out about our other best-in-class products and services.