Materials for low shrinkage, low temperature and lift off applications
Fujifilm has several non-photosensitive polyimide formulations for a wide variety of semiconductor and related applications.
- Final coating thicknesses from 400 Angstroms to 25 microns
- Low temperature cure options
- Very low shrinkage
- Patternable using laser direct or etch methods
- NMP free
- Durimide® 20 Series: Fully imidized polyimide used primarily as a thin lift-off layer. Durimide 20 is stable at room temperature. Final thicknesses from 400 Angstroms to 3 microns possible
- LTG 12-52: Low temperature glue designed for die and component attach applications.Final thicknesses from 5 to 25 microns.