Photosensitive - Solvent DevelopableNEW
Designed for thick film capability, robust processing and with excellent mechanical properties
Fujifilm’s solvent developable polyimides are a family of photo-imageable polyimide precursors, covering both high and low cure temperatures for edistribution layer (RDL) and buffer coat applications.
- Negative acting, solvent developable polyimides
- Photo-imageable using g-line and/or i-line exposure tools
- Low or high temperature cure options
- Fast photospeed for high throughput
- Excellent mechanical properties for high reliability
- NMP free offerings for both high and low temperature cure
See Product Overview and Datasheets for more details
- LTC 9300 Series: Low temperature cure polyimides are photo-imageable polyimide precursors which are sensitive both in g- and i-line. They can therefore be imaged on all exposure tools. LTC 9300 series polyimides are ideally suited for redistribution layer applications for advanced packaging.
- Durimide® 8300 Series: High temperature cure polyimides are photo-imageable polyimide precursors which are sensitive both in g- and i-line. They can therefore be imaged on all exposure tools. Durimide® 8300 series polyimides are ideally suited for buffer coat application in high reliability packages.