To meet textile printer’s needs for plastisol ink, we are a distributor of International Coatings’ screen-printing inks. Recognized for their consistent quality, outstanding performance and cost-cutting value, International Coatings’ plastisols are used worldwide for direct and transfer applications.
The 700 Series includes a versatile selection of high-pigment (HP) colors for dark fabrics, standard colors for light fabrics and a soft-hand additive that can be mixed with the inks to soften the feel of a print. The 700 series produces excellent results in almost any printing situation but is at its best on automated equipment. Phthalate Compliant Plastisol.
- A plastisol inks system designed with a selection of HP (High Pigment) colors for dark fabrics, standard colors for light fabrics, and a softhand additive that can be mixed with ink to soften the feel of the print.
- Specifically formulated to help reduce ink build up on multi-color jobs.
- Economically priced, this ink is at its best on automated equipment although excellent results can be achieved in almost any printing operation.
When it comes to hard-to-print nylon, 900 series inks are recognized as the industry's best. They are fast-flashing, two-part ink systems specifically formulated for printing on nylon. As easy to use as conventional plastisols, they are also just as durable. Non-Phthalate Plastisol.
- A fast flashing, 2 part plastisol based ink, specifically formulated for printing on normally hard to print nylon.
- This ink has been an industry leader for over 10 years.
- As easy to use as a conventional plastisol and just as durable.
Very durable, high-viscosity plastisols formulated for printing directly on most athletic garments, 1100 Series inks also can be used for cold-peel transfers and as a flock adhesive. Available colors match the most popular colors used for athletic garment printing. Phthalate Compliant Plastisol.
These100% solids plastisol inks can be used for direct printing, cold-peel transfers, hot-peel transfers (with the addition of 500 Quick-Trans Additive) and as a flock adhesive. They are available in more than 40 standard colors, including 15 premixed metallics and glitters. A litho backing white is also available. Phthalate Compliant Plastisol.
- A 100% solids plastisol ink formulated for use in many applications.
- Over forty standard colors, including 15 pre-mixed metallics and glitter inks.
- These inks can be used for direct printing, cold peel transfers, hot peel transfers (with the addition of 500 Quick-Trans Additive) and as a flock adhesive.
- A litho backing white is also available in this series of inks.