Ink - PlastisolNEW
A 100% solids plastisol ink formulated and manufactured by International Coatings
To meet textile printer’s needs for plastisol ink, we are a distributor of International Coatings’ screen-printing inks. Recognized for their consistent quality, outstanding performance and cost-cutting value, International Coatings’ plastisols are used worldwide for direct and transfer applications.
700 Series WOW Plastisol
Standard Direct Print Inks
The 700 Series includes a versatile selection of high-pigment (HP) colors for dark fabrics, standard colors for light fabrics and a soft-hand additive that can be mixed with the inks to soften the feel of a print. The 700 series produces excellent results in almost any printing situation but is at its best on automated equipment. Phthalate Compliant Plastisol.
- A plastisol inks system designed with a selection of HP (High Pigment) colors for dark fabrics, standard colors for light fabrics, and a softhand additive that can be mixed with ink to soften the feel of the print.
- Specifically formulated to help reduce ink build up on multi-color jobs.
- Economically priced, this ink is at its best on automated equipment although excellent results can be achieved in almost any printing operation.
900 Series Nylon Ink
When it comes to hard-to-print nylon, 900 series inks are recognized as the industry's best. They are fast-flashing, two-part ink systems specifically formulated for printing on nylon. As easy to use as conventional plastisols, they are also just as durable. Non-Phthalate Plastisol.
- A fast flashing, 2 part plastisol based ink, specifically formulated for printing on normally hard to print nylon.
- This ink has been an industry leader for over 10 years.
- As easy to use as a conventional plastisol and just as durable.
1100 Series Athletic
Very durable, high-viscosity plastisols formulated for printing directly on most athletic garments, 1100 Series inks also can be used for cold-peel transfers and as a flock adhesive. Available colors match the most popular colors used for athletic garment printing. Phthalate Compliant Plastisol.
Multipurpose (MP) Plastisol
These100% solids plastisol inks can be used for direct printing, cold-peel transfers, hot-peel transfers (with the addition of 500 Quick-Trans Additive) and as a flock adhesive. They are available in more than 40 standard colors, including 15 premixed metallics and glitters. A litho backing white is also available. Phthalate Compliant Plastisol.
- A 100% solids plastisol ink formulated for use in many applications.
- Over forty standard colors, including 15 pre-mixed metallics and glitter inks.
- These inks can be used for direct printing, cold peel transfers, hot peel transfers (with the addition of 500 Quick-Trans Additive) and as a flock adhesive.
- A litho backing white is also available in this series of inks.