Each Xtend ink degradent is a carefully balanced combination of solvents and surfactants, which ensure effective ink removal at the end of a print run. Using solvents designed to break down and dissolve ink resins, Xtend Ink Degradents clean quickly, and efficiently, reducing the need for haze removers later in the screen cleaning process.
- Designed to work effectively on UV; also works with most solvent based inks
- Can be applied manually or dispensed via the Xtend air powered spray pump system
- Suitable for use with automatic screen cleaning machines
A range of stencil remover concentrates formulated with high levels of active ingredients to ensure the complete removal of emulsion, and pH balanced to guarantee consistency. Xtend stencil removers will rapidly remove all direct, direct/indirect and capillary stencils. Can be applied manually by brush, or via the Xtend air powered spray pump system.
- Economical in use
- Have no reaction with hard water, avoiding sediment
- Formulated without chemicals listed under California’s Proposition 65 (XSR-220 only)
- Xtend stencil removers are available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers.
Xtend Haze and Stain Removers are the only choice for the complete elimination of undesirable diazo, ink, and stencil residues locked in the knuckles and weave of your mesh. The haze and stain remover range is engineered to encapsulate the fabric, and break down all stains, returning the mesh to like-new condition. Unlike abrasive haze removers, where particles become lodged in the mesh and burn through the fragile mesh fibers, Xtend is non abrasive and easily washes off the screen. They are also suitable for use with automatic screen cleaning machines.
- Removes even the toughest ink and diazo stains from mesh
- Gel structure for ease of application
- Quick drying to speed up screen turnaround
- Non-aggressive formulation will not degrade mesh