Special colors are especially eye-catching. But to work with them requires effort and expense. Extra inventory, higher prices, frequent color changes and subsequent wash-up and press downtime all add up to reduced flexibility in job processing and significantly impact the whole production workflow. As a result, the printing press is not used to the best of its potential and productivity drops. That costs time and money.
X GAMUT is a fully automatic color management software for extended color printing on digital and conventional presses. The perfect match of software features and intelligent workflow tools in X GAMUT enable printers to leverage the full gamut of the presses so that spot colors and images are brilliantly reproduced in all their detail. This not only considerably streamlines the production process but also helps to reduce costs enormously.
X GAMUT also includes the basic features of PRESS MATCHER.
• Spot color correction and refinement
• Increase the color saturation of RGB picture files
• Generate custom multi-channel test charts
• Separate, optimize, and convert files with spot colors into multi-channel data
• Generation of multi-channel profiles
• Link to Pantone color libraries, create and edit your own color libraries
• Import CxF data
• Support of CxF / X-4 data for correct output of spot colors
• Connectivity to CXF CLOUD
• Simple QC check with spot color report
• Process control with CERTIFIED
• Simple and reliable use through wizard-based operation (Setup Wizard) and fully automated processes
- File Size:
- 767.59 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format