ColorPath Sync is a suite of state-of-the-art cloud-based color management tools which align output devices to designated color targets. ColorPath Sync incorporates optimized color correction and a simple, step-by-step interface to achieve industry-leading results in creating and maintaining color output device alignments.
- Cloud-based color management solution
- Synchronizes color across multiple output devices, printing conditions and locations
- In-workflow and integrated color management for Digital and Proofing solutions
- Centralized interface for all G7 and ISO alignments
- Easy to use interface ensures consistent color across multiple output devices and media
ColorPath Sync Align
Is a “Cloud Based” color management solution that creates G7 Curves and ISO Curves for the pressroom using iterative and unique color adjustments to achieve the highest color standards.
ColorPath Sync DLP
Is a “Cloud Based” color management solution that allows you to continually and efficiently optimize color. It is designed to optimize color for digital presses and inkjet proofing solutions.
ColorPath Sync Ink Optimization (IO)
Is a “Cloud Based” color management solution capable of creating high quality Ink Optimized Device Link Profiles.
- Web-based for access anywhere and security of data
- Optimized color correction produces more accurate color
- Simple step - by - step interface
- Always updated with the most current version of software
ColorPath Sync Align Features
- Creates G7 and ISO curves
- Export directly to workflow formats
- Retargeting function reduces time and materials needed to align multiple stocks
ColorPath Sync DLP Features
- Creates and optimzes device link profiles for proofing and digital printing systems
- Intelligent presets for a variety of devices and printing conditions remove guesswork
- Integrated validation to color targets ensures consistent settings and output
ColorPath Sync IO Features
Ink Optimization for the press room
Improves print consistency across the sheet and throughout the run
Improves gray balance — a perfect fit for G7-aligned presses
Reduces ink offsetting and dry times
Improves stability at higher printing speeds
Decreases make-ready times
- Workflow Formats Supported for ColorPath Sync Align Curve Export
1 Mbps or faster Internet connectivity
Port 80 open
- Browser Support
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
Windows 7 or higher
Current version of Firefox
- Spectrophotometers Supported
X-Rite i1 Pro 2 (standalone, and with iO table)
X-Rite i1 Pro Rev. D (standalone, and with iO table)
- Output Devices and Workflow Systems Supported for ColorPath SYNC DLP
Contact your local Fujifilm Technical or Sales Representative
ColorPath Verified is the integrated website and support for CGS's ORIS Certified Web client. Certified Web measures and verifies actual data against a desired target, and the ColorPath Verified website records, tracks and reports on various output devices, color targets, accuracy and data trends.
At a Glance
- Web based color quality dashboard
- Job color analysis
- Color monitoring and support
- Track trends and key performance indicators
- Web-based for access anywhere and security of data
- Color analysis website
- Color reporting tools
- E-mail notification of color errors
- Fujifilm remote color support
- Verification of measurement data to desired target data
- Creation of verification label
- Measure temperature and humidity
- Integrates with ORIS Certified Web for standalone plating or proofing measurements, or automated proofing with ORIS Color Tuner Web and Epson proofing engines with inline spectrophotometers
- Supported Client Software
Below is a list of supported measurement client software, which connect to CPV.
EFI Colorproof XF 4.1 Auto Measurement
ORIS Certified Web from CGS
Fujifilm Environmental Measurement Client
- Measurement Devices Supported
X-Rite icPlate 2 (Windows only)
Techkon RS800 (Windows only)
Techkon SpectroJet (Windows only)
Techkon SpectroDrive (Windows only)
Techkon SpectroDens (Windows only)
Manual plate entry
X-Rite Color Measurement Technologies
X-Rite is the worldwide leader offering color measurement technology solutions comprised of software, hardware and services for the verification, communication and management of color in a wide variety of applications.
Over the past decade color control has been transformed, making it possible to achieve consistency from design to final product for today’s complex color demands. X-Rite understands that when you have control over your press, you know how colors will appear. They offer solutions that allow you to communicate color information across multiple locations throughout your workflow and realize significant quality improvements—reduce cycle time, increase efficiency of color data communication, minimize waste, create multiple formulation matches and get control of color faster, more accurately. The result: higher levels of productivity, overall consistent quality and increased customer satisfaction—a definite advantage in today’s competitive marketplace.
The industry’s first web-based color proofing solution ORIS COLOR TUNER™ PRO//WEB includes setup wizards, automatic color matching and printer calibration all within a web-based environment that provide color-matched job control and output anywhere in the world. It seemlessly integrates ORIS Color Tuner, ORIS Soft Proof, and ORIS Certified Proof within one application suite .
World's first web-based Proofing System
ORIS Color Tuner / Web is the professional contract proofing system of choice for ink jet printers. This complete application combines color management, high-speed output and proofing-specific media. Winner of the GATF InterTech Award, ORIS Color Tuner was the first system of its kind to be certified by SWOP, Fogra, Sicograf, PPA and 3DAP. It includes setup wizards, automatic color matching and automatic printer calibration all within a web-based environment that provides color-matched job control and output anywhere in the world. This way, anyone -not just color gurus! — can easily calibrate a proofer. Superior spot color handling, Hexachrome — support, multi-channel Generic Output Profiles and color-accurate halftone proofing all add up to make ORIS Color Tuner / Web the most used color proofing software on the market.
The ORIS Digital Proofing System
In the changing graphic arts landscape, soft proofing technology is successfully gaining industry acceptance. Yet despite the potential for substantial ROI, there are many instances where a hardcopy proof is more desirable. Thus the decision for a proofing solution is a difficult one. CGS removes that risk by offering the industry's only integrated hard-copy and soft proofing system, ORIS Hybrid Proofing. By combining the two market leading products, ORIS Color Tuner / Web and ORIS Soft Proof / Web, CGS provides the ultimate flexibility in color proofing technology - from one package, with risk-free and reliable results.