FUJIFILM Authentication Label
- Protecting our customers from counterfeit products, FUJIFILM Business Innovation uses “authentication labels” on the packaging of toner cartridges.
- The authentication label is a small holographic label with the FUJIFILM logo used to verify the authenticity of product as a “genuine FUJIFILM”.
- This authentication label is attached to toner cartridges for all Printers and some of Multifunction Devices with the FUJIFILM trademark.
How to Identify Genuine FUJIFILM Authentication Label
- When you find the authentication label on FUJIFILM Business Innovation supplies packaging, please check the following features of the label:
- If there is no problem with the above features, irradiate the label with light such as a pen-type LED light or a smartphone LED light.
If the letters "O・K" appear on the label, the label is genuine.
Watch this video to learn more.
Previous Authentication Label
- While our company name changed to FUJIFILM Business Innovation on
April 1, 2021, Fuji Xerox brand supplies with the following XEROX authentication labels are still on the market.
- Check the following features of the label: